How To Schedule a Workshop
- Determine which workshop(s) will match your communities’ needs:
- Overview of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA) (2 hours)
- The components of an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) (2hours)
- Transition from High School to Adult Life (2 hours)
- Parental Rights (2 hours)
- Problem-solving for disagreements (ADR Alternative Dispute Resolution (2 hours)
- Section 504 (2 hours)
- Parent Leadership (6 hours)
- Fill out a workshop request form
- E-mail to: email@example.com
Call us at (541) 244-1822
- Go to our Workshop Procedures page to see the process to providing a workshop in your area.
- Get the word out about the training.
We require 20 participants for each workshop requested. At least half of the participants must be parents who have children with special needs.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to working with you. Thank you for your assistance in providing outreach to the parents in your area.
National Indian Parent Information Center (NIPIC)
16409 SE Division St., STE 216 PMB 288
Portland, OR 97236